We believe only through diligent, ongoing services will a client’s goals ultimately be achieved. Presently, there is no added fee to our clients for the services we perform, to include:
- Analyze all major insurance companies to evaluate products and protect our clients from financial volatility. We maintain complete product objectivity; our only interest is our client’s.
- Provide administrative services for all client life insurance policies to assist advisory teams in maintaining compliance with current regulations and meeting long term goals and objectives.
- Review estate and trust plans on an as-needed basis. Provide information to assist year-end tax reporting including: transaction summaries, profit and loss impact reports, cash flow projections, and gift and generation skipping tax monitoring.
- Model client’s financial alternatives, not just life insurance, so that they can clearly see “the big picture” and how estate planning fits into it. We model various strategies to accomplish each client’s objectives
FINANCIAL MODELING TO ANALYZE ESTATE PLANS
Estate planning involves the complex interaction of many financial instruments, all weighed against a client’s needs and personal goals. To help our clients get a handle on this often daunting process, The Coyle Company conducts comprehensive technical modeling that allows you to actually see how different estate decisions affect the overall financial picture, and impact individual family members.
Among the financial strategies we can model:
- Gift Tax Analysis
- Family Partnerships, GRAT and Defective Trust Planning
- GST Maximization Strategies
- Funding techniques including; Split Dollar and Exit Strategies-Corporate and Individual
- Premium Financing Options
- Private Placement Products – Domestic and Offshore
- Charitable Planning Alternatives
Our proprietary software can model different financial scenarios, arriving at a plan that satisfies each client’s objectives. But most importantly, we continue to update our clients’ estate plans as needed, to monitor the influence of changes in the tax law, financial markets, or other factors.